Client Support Representative (Remote Work From Home)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 1/4/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONEnvision Physician Services is a leading provider of physician services for emergency departments, inpatient physician services, inpatient radiology management programs, acute care surgery and anesthesiology services. Founded in 1972, Envision Physician Services has more than 1,000 exclusive contracts with client hospitals in nearly 42 states. We have an excellent opportunity for a Client Support Representative to join our team! This is a remote (work at home) opportunity.
WE OFFER A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES:
Full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
Company Matching 401 K
Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-term Disability
2 weeks Paid Vacation
Envision Physician Services is now recruiting for Remote (Work From Home) Client Support Representatives. Shifts currently availble are evenings (2nd) and nights (3rd).
Envision Client Support Representatives promotes favorable company relationships with staff and clients, through prompt, accurate, and courteous resolution of telephone and written inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities -
* Responsible for handling all inbound calls, email and chat
* Respond to all support tickets within defined response times
* Document all actions in tickets including customer contacts and resolution
* Assess the severity and priority of problems and requests according to issue management guidelines
* Follow all policies, procedures and protocols as defined
* Resolve or escalate problems and requests according to issue management guidelines
* Notify client if there is a delay in obtaining resolution to the problem.
* Maintain patient confidentiality according to HIPAA guidelines
* Take notes of recurring questions or problems that may be resolved by change in policy or procedure; communicate complaint patterns to management team.
* Complete other support duties as assigned.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities-
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma Required or GED equivalent.
* Minimum of two (2) years experience in the field or related area with demonstrated leadership skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft windows and Internet applications.
* Understanding basic computer functions, software and related interactions.
* Preferred basic understanding of medical terminology
* Preferred understanding of radiology and imaging devices
* Preferred understanding of computer architecture, networking and windows troubleshooting.
Other i.e. knowledge and skills:
* Strong and positive interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to balance multiple priorities
* Client service oriented
* Display dependable, punctual and professional demeanor
* Maintain positive attitude
* Ability to work effectively, independently and within a team environment
* Ability to perform all duties and job requirements
* Timely report to work during established business hours or shifts
In this remote position, we will provide your workstation and phone! You must be able to physically connect to a high speed ISP (modem/router) using a provided network patch cable. (Wireless is not recommended as a primary connection.) If the ISP modem/router is not located in the same room/office where your shift will be performed, then please investigate moving the modem/router or running network cabling between the two locations.
Wireless should only be used as a backup/secondary method of connectivity due to fluctuations in signal strength and interruptions by nearby access points. These fluctuations/interruptions can create an unreliable connection to our VoIP and other systems. Wireless connectivity is also less secure than a hardwired connection.
EOE including Veterans and Disabled