Clinical Coordinator - Neuro Critical Care 9/20/2017
Wheat Ridge, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Clinical Coordinator - Neuro Critical Care
Provide clinical supervision and performance management functions of assigned patient care areas/manage personnel. Assist in the overall management of the patient care unit as designated by the Clinical Director. Provide shift leadership and serve as the shift clinical resource. Assist with the management of staffing resources and patients. Supervise, provide and coordinate patient care activities and maintain quality of care in accordance with policies and procedures.
The focus for this RN position is to help with operational oversight, development of clinical practices & guidance of staff in advancing Lutheran Medial Center's comprehensive stroke program and overall care in Neuro Critical Care.
This individual will have a direct report to the clinical nurse manager of NCC/ICU with oversight of 31 FTEs. The primary shift will be days but may require some off shift work.
* Associates degree in Nursing, required
* Bachelors degree in Nursing or Masters degree in Nursing, preferred
* Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of CO, required
* Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
* Posses a current ACLS Certification, required
* CNRN, preferred
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Three (3) years of experience in an ICU or Critical Care setting, required
* Two (2) years of experience in a leadership position, required
* One (I) year previous management experience preferred with demonstrated competence in achieving outcomes through people
Qualifications CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Wheat Ridge