CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/21/2017
END DATE 6/21/2017
Meridian Health System, Inc
Red Bank, NJ
* Responsible for the sound conduct of clinical trials within clinical discipline
* Maintains accurate and complete documentation
* Organizes the management of all aspects of a clinical trial
* Promotes a high level of communication and professionalism among research team members
* Processes specimens according to protocol and IATA Guidelines
* Contributes to the maintenance and integrity of the clinical trials database
* Participates in protocol assessment and planning activities
* Adheres to screening and enrollment procedures
* Implements subject follow-up procedures
* Follows procedures for case report form (CRF) preparation and completion
* Complies with Sponsor, FDA, and/or internal audit processes
* Ensures positive relations with study sponsors
* Follows patient accounting procedures
Registered nurse with a current license to practice, and at least two (2) years of clinical experience; or baccalaureate in a health-related field and at least four (4) years of clinical research-related experience or two (2) years clinical research-related experience and a Masters degree in a related field.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.