Cloud Deployment Sales Executive Medium Enterprise
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/26/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Alight Looking For A Cloud Deployment Sales Executive Medium Enterprise
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our HR Services business group. As a Cloud Deployment Sales Executive you will report directly to the Vice President of Sales - Cloud Deployment Solutions.
Your Impact As A Cloud Deployment Sales Executive Medium Enterprise
* Develops and executes successful targeted territory development plans to help achieve or exceed growth, revenue, and margin targets.
* Develops and manages all phases of the business development cycle including managing proposal negotiations, the statement-of-work, and completion of all contract details.
* Regularly attends trade shows and conferences to promote and educate prospective clients on the benefits of Workday solutions.
* Collects and communicates market intelligence on products/services, incorporates it into sales client planning process, and shares it with other key stakeholders within Alight.
* Regarded as a thought leader, staying current with new trends and developments within this area of expertise.
* Recommends changes and improvements to organizational processes and procedures.
* Keeps abreast of updates and changes to the technology and applies this appropriately in sales strategy and execution.
* Manages relationships with Workday Sales Reps and Regional Sales Directors.
* Promotes Cloud Deployment Solutions within Alight and mines existing client relationships across practice areas.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Conducts oneself as a leader of a team, maximizing the team's performance by understanding the various work styles of others and their roles on the team.
* Embraces entrepreneurial and creative spirit in work through recognizing and capitalizing on opportunities to help with growth and expansion of the organization.
* Demonstrates strong client-facing skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas and information and to respond promptly and effectively to all inquiries.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment, to handle multiple tasks and to adapt to frequent changes.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skill.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Demonstrates strong functional knowledge of various components of the Workday technology, including core HCM, Payroll, Talent, Financials, and other areas.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
JOB NUMBER: 2436104
CATEGORY: Business Development/Sales
LOCATION: United States, IL, Virtual