Cloud Security Specialist-418
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/16/2017
Our Cybersecurity Division is searching for a Cloud Security Specialist to support a government customer with the evaluation of multiple cloud services, as well as providing executive advisory services on the recommended use of cloud services. The Cloud Security SME will be responsible for the participating in the analysis and evaluation of cloud services design, engineering practices, and architecture, and be the technical SME and onsite lead for the cloud security support team.
* Participates on a team for providing expert analysis of cloud cybersecurity architecture, compliance with Federal regulation and policy, and commercial best practices relating to cloud security.
* Assist the Government in formalizing knowledge sharing within the cloud team.
* Review, analyze, discuss, and evaluate the implementation of security controls in multiple information system environments, including dynamic cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) or traditional and static Enterprise Resource Planning computing environment.
* Evaluate the performance of ongoing security maintenance, for example, continuous monitoring (ConMon) or continuous diagnostics and mitigation (CDM). Assess the ability of the service provider to maintain an acceptable security posture/ risk threshold on a monthly basis.
* Analyze risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and cyber protection (security architecture) requirements as they relate to the ongoing security risk posture of the system.
* Collaborate with the FedRAMP Review Team and Joint Authorization Board (JAB) Technical Representatives (TR) to build expert consensus regarding areas requiring process improvement and recommended solutions for identified areas requiring improvement.
* Develop information for decision briefs for senior leadership to use in making decisions on recommended solutions and areas requiring process improvement within the FedRAMP Program, process, and execution
* Accountable for effectual partnerships with: Peer engineering teams to guarantee design, implementation and orchestration of complex, multi-product solutions for the cloud system;
* Provide leadership for the cloud architecture strategy and resolution of architectural issues.
* Establish strong relationships with key business and technology stakeholders and create convergence by demonstrating credibility, empathy and expertise on business and technical issues.
* Associates Degree or Higher
* One of the following technical certifications: CCNP Security, AWS, PCI, CHFI, FITSP-D, GREM, GSSP, GCIH, GPEN, GCCC, GXPN, GCFA, ESEP, ISACA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, ISSEP, CCFP, JNCIS-SEC, MCSE, VCDX
* At least 5 years of experience performing one of the following: risk assessments of cloud-based systems, designing and/or implementing network, security, virtualization or cloud system solutions.
* Must have knowledge of cloud solution principals and technologies.
* Extensive hands-on experience in cloud technologies, service oriented platforms, and hybrid solutions across locations.
* Experience with hybrid solutions mixing use of private data center and public cloud.
* Prefer hands on experience with major cloud providers such as Azure and/or AWS Cloud Offerings.
* Strong communication and technical writing skills necessary to prepare and conduct instruction, provide technical briefings and prepare technical reports and collaborate other with other team members.
Clearance Requirement: Able to obtain Public Trust
About SE Solutions
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions), is a small business serving federal agencies that protect our nation s security and defend our fellow citizens safety. We bring homeland security experience, organizational agility, and multidisciplinary expertise to help our clients respond to a rapidly changing threat landscape, accomplish today s mission, and anticipate tomorrow s demands. For more information, visit http://www.sesolutions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.