Cloud Systems Engineer Entry level
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 1/6/2018
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Overview:
Netsmart is healthcare s largest human services and integrated care technology provider. Netsmart technology platforms and expertise are integral to the delivery of outcomes-based services and care to more than 25 million persons nationwide. Netsmart serves more than 500,000 users in more than 24,000 organizations across all 50 states. Netsmart client communities include behavioral health, addiction treatment, intellectual and developmental disabilities, child and family services, public health, home health, hospice and palliative care, private duty and vital records.
We became the industry leader through the creation of cutting edge software solutions to meet our client s needs. This level of creation and product evolution is only made possible by assembling a team of the best and the brightest technical talent in the industry. Do you have what it takes to join us on this journey*
Cloud Systems Engineer Position Overview:
The Systems Engineer will be primarily engaged in designing and implementing enterprise IT server platform solutions centered on Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems, VMware platforms, backup of VMware Virtual environments, file shares, SAN/LUN based databases, NDMP, and general storage management. The engineer is required to install and configure the hardware, software and effectively integrate the systems with the customer s environment including networking, server hardware, and directory integration. We re looking for those with the ability to take initiative and manage multiple detailed tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
* BA/BS degree in computer science, IS, or IT
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Must be organized, self-motivated, detail oriented and well spoken
* Knowledge with server operating systems: Windows, Linux, or Unix, performing administration, server builds and/or patching
* Ability to understand how a complex network and storage environment containing SAN, clustering, load balancing, multi-site VPNs, network IDS, and firewalls affects assigned tasks
* Ability to troubleshoot Windows, Linux, and/or Unix scripts, applications or utilities to support internal environmental needs
In Addition to a Competitive Salary, Successful Candidates Will Receive:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP
Netsmart s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.