CMMS Manager 9/20/2017
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYThe CMMS Manager manages the asset/maintenance database and has responsibilities that include servicing and administration for the client s day-to-day maintenance operations. This position assists in the development of written and oral reports and presentations, development of standard work and processes, support of system development, modifications and related administration. Responsibilities will include input of equipment asset and preventative maintenance data and establishing preventative maintenance schedules on equipment. Requires working closely with both maintenance and project staff on commissioning activities preparing abstracts, and preparing related reports for facility management.
* Facilitate client meetings between facilities maintenance and facility engineering staff to coordinate equipment and space turnover activities.
* Provide administrative support to the property and client team.
* Assist in the development of draft analyses, presentation materials and communications.
* Manages document processing and recordkeeping, data input, terms and conditions, abstracting, and reporting.
* Development of standard work, procedures for processing assignment, and proper filing.
* Perform database administration, abstraction, and related tasks, as assigned.
* Maintain related data and physical files at the property/facility as needed.
* Reviews and ensures data integrity in CMMS
* Update and Maintain Month Process Improvement Metrics Display and electronic files
* Uses logical site map layout concept to provide ease of finding equipment.
* Monitors equipment specification entries to ensure completeness and accuracy.
* Ensures that the data on equipment transfers, or change outs, is complete and handled properly.
* Performs other Big Center data updates as directed by the Facilities Maintenance & Engineering Managers.
* Ensures consistent correct system applications, standardization and provide necessary training to all users.
* Creates complete and accurate spare parts listings for asset records in the CMMS.
* Ensures that OEM cross references and substitutes are recorded in appropriate places.
* Assist with tracking progress of storeroom repair/return items. Maintains updated tracking document on high value capital items in rebuild.
* Creates the initial draft of all preventative maintenance (PM) tasks for new equipment in the CMMS.
* Links all technical documentation (drawings, schematics and equipment manuals) to the asset record in the CMMS.
* Creates clarified CMMS reports requests and submits them to client management
* Adds new users to the CMMS and creates security profiles
* Supervises the workflow procedures for the work order/PM, maintenance stores & maintenance purchasing processes.
* Prepares the periodic KPI reports for maintenance management
* Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and schematics preferred
* Exhibit good written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to lift 50 lbs without assistance
* Must be able to work on ladders, at heights and in confined spaces
* Requires walking to and from job sites frequently in all weather conditions
* Experience and proficiency in inputting and researching data and creating reports in computerized maintenance management systems
* Experience and proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs including:
* Excel (required)
* Word (required)
* Outlook (required)
* Project (desired)
* Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
* May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
* Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
* Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
* Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..