CNC Drill Operator - 3rd shift (2013154)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/13/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
Drill operators independently set up and operate multiple NC (numerically controlled) machines simultaneously to drill holes, slots, counter-bore, etc. in panels per customer requirements. This is a 3rd shift position with the hours of 11 PM - 7:30 AM, Mon - Fri nights. Training on day or afternoon shift will be required. Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform standard and complex machine set-ups including downloading of drill programs
* Verify the travelers, prints and CAM programs
* Selection and set-up of correct bits
* Alignment of panels to the machine
* Perform registration analysis using x-ray machine
* Make corresponding scale corrections.
* Visually inspect panels for hole-size and missing holes utilizing drill check film
* Utilize machines to meet required productivity standards
* Preventative maintenance on machines
* Troubleshooting machines
* Prioritize work dependent on operational time and delivery schedules
* Keep area clean and orderly, and observe all safety codes pertaining to the work area
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Excellent mathematical skills
* Strong computer skills and mechanical aptitude
* Use measuring tools such as pin-gauges and calipers
* Read and understand blueprints
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Ability to produce high quality product under pressure
* Ability to stand on feet for 8 hours
* Ability to lift up to 30-50 lbs. and work in noisy environment
* Able to read and interpret travelers and oral and written work instructions in English
* Ability to understand and follow all safety requirements
*Unicircuit is a drug-free facility. All candidates must be able to pass a drug test.
Education: H.S. Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: PCB manufacturing experience preferred, but not required. CNC or related work experience preferred.
Must be eligible to work on defense and satellite programs subject to ITAR Regulations. Therefore, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents ("Green Card").
Unicircuit is a VEVRAA/Federal Contractor and EEO/AA Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Littleton, Colorado, United States