This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 12/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONCategory (For Job Seekers)
13631 - ISS Austin Texas US - Austin, 78754 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
JOB TITLE: CNC Programmer
NATURE OF WORK:
- Must be able to understand existing CNC programs and create new ones for newly developed products on a 3 and 4 axis vertical and horizontal machining centers.
- Develop workholding devices and fixtures.
- Upload / Download programs, set up and tool offsets and operate the machine until batch completion.
- Regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, torque, and coolant flow.
- Monitor tool wear, adjust offsets and replace inserts when necessary, ensuring correct operation of the machine.
- Must be time served and be able to produce components accurate to drawing.
- Ensure all work, tasks, procedures and documentation meet the requirements.
- Ensure paperwork (setup sheets, supplemental prints, and tool list) are complete and accurate in a timely manner.
- Must be a team player
- Calm under pressure
- Take pride in work
- Passion for continuous improvement / 6 Sigma experience is a plus
- Motivated to achieve results to a desired standard
- Ability to understand and work within company guidelines as set out in corporate policies
- Can demonstrate attention to detail.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Two (2)year technical degree or apprenticeship/certificate; or an equivalent amount of education and experience.
- Minimum of 8 years experience programming CNC vertical and horizontal machining centers
- Must be able to demonstrate strong time management skills with the ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects with minimum supervision.
- 4 plus years experience using MasterCam
- Experience in using SolidWorks is a plus
- Proficient with GD&T
- 5 axis experience is a plus
EEO Employer Vets/Disabled