Commercial Construction Laborer Foreman (3629)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/26/2017
Brasfield & Gorrie, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONBrasfield & Gorrie is currently accepting applications for the position of Laborer Foreman at our jobsite located in Asheville, NC to join the construction project team. Below are the main responsibilities for this position. The duration of the project will be 1 year.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- May be required to work at elevated heights
- Will be performing tasks involving physical labor construction projects
- Must have knowledge of tools and materials used in commercial construction
- May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments
- May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris
- May assist other craft workers
- Position may require working in all weather conditions; prolonged bending, squatting or standing and lifting
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment
- MUST be able to manage other laborer's
Education - Skills - Knowledge - Qualifications & Experience
- 4 to 6 years of commercial construction experience preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs
- Must be able to stoop, bend, and stand for extended periods
- Must be able to work at elevated heights