This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/18/2017
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Position: Compensation Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style.
As a Compensation Business Partner (CBP) you will support and consult your client group(s) in all compensation related matters. The CBP initiates projects and provides analytical support to reinforce the company's business strategy. This includes supporting the development, implementation, communication and administration of innovative compensation programs and policies. Programs and policies may incorporate short- and long-term incentives, reward and recognition programs, benchmarking and survey analysis, emerging trends, new technologies and compensation training.
* Function as an advisor and point person for all compensation related matter various for assigned client groups.
* Serve as a subject matter expert and trusted partner to Recruiters, HR Business Partners, Line Managers, and Business Leaders
* Lead assigned client groups through Salesforce's annual compensation planning processes
* Analyze market data, review job documentation, enabling management to make informed pay and promotion decisions
* Analyze data from global compensation surveys for market pricings, salary structure developments, and special reviews
* Consult on proposed salary adjustments and promotions for conformance to established guidelines, policies, and practices
* Modeling, statistical analysis and costing of base, incentive and stock programs
* Conduct job evaluations, FLSA assessments, and departmental compensation reviews
* Analyze and prepare reports for HR, Line Managers, and Business Leaders as needed
* Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a Compensation Consultant
* Expertise in financial analysis, statistical analysis, and modeling is required
* Expertise in Excel & PowerPoint
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, influence, problem solve, and successfully collaborate and communicate with clients on various levels is essential
* Previous experience working in the high-tech industry or a fast growth environment are preferred, but not required
* Global (Non - US) Compensation experience
* Experience working with Google docs, Quip, & Chatter
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.