Compliance Coordinator - Corporate Compliance (FT)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/12/2017
Saint Barnabas Health Care System
West Orange, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPLIANCE COORDINATOR - CORPORATE COMPLIANCE (FT)
Job Number: REQ28467-POS53702
Category: Professional / Management
Location: West Orange, NJ
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, treating over 3 million patients a year. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
RWJBarnabas Health is New Jersey s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns.
The RWJBarnabas Health Corporate Compliance Department is seeking a Compliance Coordinator to provide operational support of all aspects of the Corporate Compliance Program, under the direction of the System s Chief Compliance Officer or her designee. The Coordinator is responsible for assisting and providing continuous support of compliance matter management, compliance education and compliance audits to the Compliance Officers and Manager, Compliance Analytics. Duties shall include maintenance of the compliance databases and files; support of compliance processes and procedures for matter management; and compiling and reporting compliance related data and informational requests.
* B.A., B.S. or equivalent degree. Degree in healthcare or finance preferred.
* Minimum of 3 years healthcare experience.
* Experience managing of healthcare regulatory requirements preferred.
* Effective data analysis skills including ability to:
* Manage databases (e.g., MediRegs/ComplyTrack)
* Design, create and manage excel spreadsheets (should have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel).
* Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills including
* Established command of business writing and speaking with ability to make clear and accurate written and oral presentations
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Power Point
* Effective project management skills including proven ability to:
* Manage large volumes of written materials and electronic data
* Conduct data analysis and produce quality written documentation (e.g. memos and reports and Excel spreadsheets)
* Independently manage complex processes with precision and efficiency
* Accept direction and input from multiple sources.
* Strong computer skills.
* Proven ability to function independently and exercise judgment in accordance with program goals and objectives.
* Established professional demeanor and work habits.
Location: Office locations at West Orange, NJ and Somerset, NJ with travel required to the multiple RWJBarnabas Health facilities.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
* Medical/Dental/Vision plans
* 401 (k)
* Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Equal Opportunity Employer.