Concierge Support Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/13/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Concierge Support Analyst
As a member of the Salesforce Concierge support team you will serve as an escalation point for one of Salesforce's top customers. You will be coordinating the resolution of issues for this customer across Salesforce businesses, including core Salesforce, Heroku and Pardot. You will be responsible for managing this customer's organizations with their ongoing use and success of the salesforce.com applications. Using your product knowledge and understanding of customers' business objectives, you will help coordinate the resolution of technical issues.
Daily activities will include working with technical resources to resolve technical issues, conducting regular status meetings with different groups across this customer's business, leading regular customer communication, and serving as an internal advocate for the customer.
YOUR IMPACT - RESPONSIBLITIES:
* Manage resolution of technical issues for one of salesforce's top customers
* Provide support request escalation and management
* Coordinate multi-party troubleshooting efforts
* Promote regular and consistent communications between customer and SFDC internal groups, including support, engineering and management
* Answer any support process-related questions , upon customer's request
* Provide updates on support issue status and trends
* Engage with customer business owners to drive customer success
* Attain high customer satisfaction and high customer retention
* Contribute to the knowledge base and support team processes
* Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding salesforce technologies
* BA/BS Degree (or equivalent) in a related discipline
* 2-5 years experience in a customer or account management position in high tech, cloud computing or related industry
* Demonstrated professionalism interacting with all levels of management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise
* Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
* Detailed, organized, and results oriented
* Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
* Previous project management experience
* Salesforce certifications in Administrator Essentials, Advanced Administrator or Salesforce Developer
* Understanding of Internet technologies, routers, firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers
* Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS)
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.