Construction Laborer - Nationwide 9/20/2017
CST Industries Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
CST Industries is offering challenging and exciting career opportunities for Construction Laborers in tank construction. We are seeking qualified candidates that are focused on safety, project success and working with a team to exceed customer expectations. Qualified candidates must be able to perform all duties listed below safely and follow all of the company s safety procedures. Great opportunity to travel to project sites throughout the US. Can reside anywhere within the US, this is a remote position that will be traveling to project sites as needed. Ideal locations: MO, AR, OK, TX - but will be traveling.
* Erect and install bolted steel tanks
* Part of a 3-6-man field construction crew
* Classified as direct hire hourly position with full time benefits; not contract work
* Reports directly to the site Foreman
* 100% continuous out-of-state travel working 6 to 7 days per week
* Per diem and motel paid by company
* Must be capable and willing to work continuously on the road up to 2 3 months
* Must be able to perform elevated work safely & confidently up to 150 for extended periods while tied-off and wearing harness
* Must work in all hot & cold weather extremes
* Must be able to safely operate hand and power tools (both electric & pneumatic).
* Must have a valid drivers license.
* Must be capable of properly lifting a minimum of 150 pounds.
* Must provide and wear steel-toed boots.
* Must comply with all site and company safety rules and standards
* Must maintain a clean & safe job site
* Must be capable of passing basic tests on safety such as Contractor Safety Council
* Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
We will check references and verify past employment.
Previous bolted tank installation experience is a plus.
No phone calls please, we will review candidates information and contact candidates as needed. Thank you.
* Tank Builder
* Construction Labor
* Tower technician
* Scaffold builder
* Turnaround worker
* Refineries or Industrial Facilities
About CST Industries
CST Industries, Inc., headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, is the global leader in the manufacture and construction of factory coated storage tanks, silos, aluminum domes, specialty covers and reclaimer systems. With over 100 years of heritage and 275,000 installations in more 125 countries, CST Industries is focused on providing our customers the highest level of quality and customer service. CST's existing company portfolio consists of CST Storage Products, CST Covers, and Vulcan Tanks. Manufacturing facilities and technical design centers are located in Parsons, Kansas; Winchester, Tennessee; DeKalb, Illinois; Conroe, Texas; Gardena, California; Rincon, Georgia and the United Kingdom. Regional sales offices are located throughout North America and in Mexico, Argentina, United Kingdom, India, Dubai, Singapore and Vietnam.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks as permitted.
***CST Industries, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails regarding this posting.***
CST Industries offers competitive salaries, great benefits, including 401k, health, vision and dental insurance.
CST is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply Now
Refer to a Friend