This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/8/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONMiller-Valentine Construction is seeking a Superintendent to provide daily project execution direction for all field activities on large projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate is a team player who is able to oversee overall project site management and adherence to schedule, budget, and specifications. In addition, the Superintendent provides management assistance to the project leader, and provides onsite scheduling and coordination of construction activities to accomplish the goals of each project. Background check, MVR report, drug testing and physical are required for employment.
* Experience as a Superintendent in Commercial design/build construction with industrial, manufacturing, and warehousing experience is required.
* Experience as a craftsman with tools and general knowledge of basic building methods framing, concrete interior finishes, mechanical trades, site work, etc.
* Ability to read and understand blueprints.
* Proficient knowledge of Excel, Word, Microsoft Project, as well as estimating and project management utilizing cost accounting software.
* Willingness to travel is expected. Extensive travel may be required.
* High school graduate or GED equivalent.
Miller-Valentine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/D and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment.