Consulting Analyst, Advisory Board Survey Solutions 3/21/2017
The Advisory Board Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title:
Consulting Analyst, Advisory Board Survey Solutions
Research & Writing
Share | |Email this job
Advisory Board Survey Solutions
The Advisory Board Company
LEARN ABOUT US
CONNECT WITH US
Community Impact Twitter
THE ROLE IN BRIEF:
Advisory Board Survey Solutions is the Advisory Board Company's full-service suite of perceptual surveys, action planning tools, analysis and support. Drawing on the best insights from across the Advisory Board, ABSS focuses on connecting members' survey data with actionable, proven best practices through a best-in-class technology platform, dedicated advisor support and intuitive action planning templates. This unique program is one of the fastest growing areas within Research and Insights.
Our current opportunity is based in Washington, DC.
The Consulting Analyst also referred to as Dedicated Analyst is the primary relationship manager for our survey members and plays the lead role in managing project timelines and ensuring that members generate significant value from their partnership with the Advisory Board. To that end, DA's are assigned a pool of members that they work with from the outset of the members involvement. After the DA defines the specific needs and goals of each of their members, they will work to ensure members appropriately leverage the online report site used to transform survey data into easy-to-use dashboards, reports and ad-hoc analyses.
- Serve as main point of contact for members, providing on-site and off-site consultative support.
- Create custom reports for members using results reporting site and data analysis software.
- Identify member objectives and ensure optimal utilization of program services to meet these objectives.
- Train members on the use of the survey software to diagnose greatest opportunities and identify root causes.
- Identify potential issues that will impede success and recommend corrective action.
- Identify opportunities to develop new/additional product functionality to address member needs.
- Identify and document best demonstrated practices from the membership.
- Bachelor s Degree
- Willingness to travel (valid Driver s License)
- 0-3 Years of Professional Experience
- Must possess previous work experience or education in the health care field, as well as one of the following:
- Experience in a consulting environment
- Experience with client relationship management
- Experience working within online reporting platforms
- Possess analytical reasoning abilities related to understanding software design and functionality, user navigation and reporting capabilities
- Experience working within SPSS, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proven ability to prioritize across multiple projects and relationships
- Possess intellectual curiosity, persistence and creativity in problem solving
- Team-oriented but also highly self-sufficient and self-motivated
ABOUT ADVISORY BOARD
Advisory Board is a best practices firm that uses a combination of research, technology, and consulting to improve the performance of 4,400+ health care organizations. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., with offices worldwide, Advisory Board forges and finds the best new ideas and proven practices from its network of thousands of leaders, then customizes and hardwires them into every level of member organizations, creating enduring value. For more information, visit www.advisory.com.
We are a workplace that...
Values and celebrates diversity of experience, culture, and opinion
Is committed to creating an inclusive environment to enhance our collective experience
Promotes a supportive community through staff-led affinity groups, events, and education
OUR CULTURE & VALUES:
We think Forbes said it best: Making the world a better place is what The Advisory Board Company is all about. We have a unique culture where employees are told to avoid after work emails, encouraged to take 10 hours per month of paid leave for community service, and are expected to add surplus value in every interaction with a member or colleague.
Over the past thirty years, we have developed a distinctive corporate culture based on our values and principles. We award, promote, and praise based on individual performance, capabilities, and ambition. We provide ways for staff to share their time, talent, and passions in the community. We reward innovation and foster a collaborative environment. We have a performance-driven staff and peers that challenge one another in the workplace. And we want free-thinkers, agile speakers, witty writers, and team players to join the firm at Advisory Board, your ideas are heard and your contributions matter.
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, The Advisory Board Company offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days paid time off and 10+ paid company holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here
The Advisory Board Company is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.