Content Experience Manager 9/16/2017
Shurtape Technologies, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title
CONTENT EXPERIENCE MANAGER
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Are you a connoisseur of tech, design, creative and industry insights* Are you a fanatical about a flawless consumer experience* In this exciting role, ShurTech's Content Marketing Manager will primarily be responsible for leading ShurTech's branded content strategy, tone of voice, visual styling and messaging, while developing, executing and publishing digital content for ShurTech Brands (Duck brand, FrogTape, Painter's Mate Green, T-Rex Tape and ShurTech Brands). In this role you'll lead our social media, editorial, and comms strategy by working with Sales, Marketing, Communications, Graphics and third party vendors to create branded content, ensuring consistency across multiple marketing channels that are insghts driven.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties as assigned)
* Define and enforce content strategies for all brands across various media channels
* Craft messaging strategies and objectives for consumer-facing content
* Lead content marketing programs for all brands, generating content that provides value, utility, entertainment or information for the user while fulfilling key brand objectives
* Producing and writing all forms of creative content, including multimedia
* Generate copy for use within all areas of digital media, including websites, social media, email marketing and long-form branded content, ensuring consistent tone of voice and messaging
* Manage content and publishing for all .com product catalogs via CMS
* Create and manage content calendars that align with new products, promotions and seasonality
* Generate ongoing recommendations for content optimization and testing
* Measuring success via analytics and report outs to key stakeholders
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and responsibility listed above. The job requirements and physical demands listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skill, and/or ability to perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
* Possesses a high comfort level working with content management systems and can quickly adapt to new and evolving web tools
* Very strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal, with a high ability to manage multiple stakeholder requests simultaneously
* Admirable writing skills with attention to detail and voice/tone, along with a pet peeve for typos and poor grammar
* Ability to collaborate and lead cross-functionally with different creative resources
* Experience with and love for fast-paced environments, multi-tasking, prioritizing work, allocating assignments
* Demonstrated consumer orientation with a passion for strong storytelling
* Experience in search engine optimization preferred
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and timelines in a fast paced environment
* Self-motivated, poised, resourceful, enthusiastic
* BA in communications, journalism, English, marketing or a related field.
WORK ENVIRONMENT PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Ability to work in front of a laptop, MAC or PC workstation for extended periods of time
* Occasional standing, sitting, walking, and talking on the phone
This is a fast-paced heavily office related position, and includes a work environment with consistent pressure to complete duties as outlined above which requires ability to manage multiple projects at a detailed level. Many duties listed above are time-sensitive and have strict deadlines for completion.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.