Content Marketing Writer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 12/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job
We re looking for an accomplished, highly skilled copywriter and content producer who can deliver effective copy for digital marketing as well as text-based content for the web that can attract and grow an audience--and that compels people, prospects, and customers to engage more deeply.
We need a creative, hard-working writing professional who can apply their writing talents, especially copywriting and writing for the web, as part of our content marketing efforts. Our content team meets specific business objectives by employing tight narrative and writing skills across multiple channels with a priority on web, eBooks, blogs, digital magazine, digital advertising, digital campaigns, and case studies. Our team works to show how people in every industry are driving change and making an impact with Esri s world class location technology and spatial analytics products.
* Write and edit tight, impactful copy for web and digital formats, including landing pages, blog posts, magazine, eBooks, case studies, and other content tailored for specific business objectives
* Write effective copy for digital advertising
* Produce compelling stories and content that meet specific business objectives and generate awareness, interest, and demand for Esri and its solutions
* Write impactful headlines and calls-to-action
* Develop strategic messaging and positioning concepts
* Edit for quality, consistency, clarity, brevity, accuracy, and readability, especially for web and digital
* Collaborate closely and effectively with designers, other marketing teams, and internal stakeholders to drive authentic, consistent, and compelling messaging and customer-centric content across multiple channels
* Work proactively and volunteer assistance without being asked and under tight turnarounds
* Manager relationships with other teams
Please include a link to your online portfolio or samples of recent work
* 7+ years of experience as a copywriter, writer, marketing communications specialist, or journalist
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* A proven blend of editorial and storytelling skills, including short-form (copywriting) and long-form (thought leadership articles and blog posts)
* Strong ability to translate complex concepts into clear, concise, compelling, customer-centric copy and content for digital channels
* Energetic mindset with the talent to produce multiple options fast, under pressure, and within specifications (i.e., word count, target audience, voice, style, etc.)
* Fast and insightful research skills
* Enthusiasm for web metrics that gauge content performance
* Above-average tenacity, strong work ethic, and desire to constantly improve and share insights
* Bachelor s or higher in communications, marketing, journalism, or English
* Experience with B2B marketing
* Experience in technology industry
* Knowledge of SEO best practices
* Knowledge of best practices for writing for the web
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
* Share this job on your social network! | More
Go back to the welcome page