Contracts Administration Manager (MI, Warren)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 3/29/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
The Contracts Administration Manager will oversee Contract Administration and provide guidance on complex contract issues.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.)
* The Contracts Administration Manager is a recognized leader and authority in the company in Contract Administration.
* Support of negotiations, execution of modifications, correspondence and customer interface.
* Coordinate all required approvals and notifications pursuant to Contract Administration Procedures, Company Standard Practices, FAR, and DFAR.
* Participate and advise in the preparation of quotations, bids and proposals.
* Draft sales orders, request for estimates and all other required contract administration documentation.
* Ensure compliance with FAR, DFAR, ITAR, EAR and all other relevant regulatory issues.
* Follow-up and tracking of customer correspondence and issues.
* Interface with internal and external customers to ensure prompt resolution of problems.
* Prepare and comply with all contract reporting requirements.
* Work with Customers' Contracting Officers/Specialists to resolve contractual matters.
* Perform follow-up on various contract issues.
* Other duties as assigned.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.