Contracts Administration Manager (MI, Warren) 10/10/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary:
The Contracts Administration Manager will oversee Contract Administration and provide guidance on complex contract issues.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.)
* The Contracts Administration Manager is a recognized leader and authority in the company in Contract Administration.
* Support of negotiations, execution of modifications, correspondence and customer interface.
* Coordinate all required approvals and notifications pursuant to Contract Administration Procedures, Company Standard Practices, FAR, and DFAR.
* Participate and advise in the preparation of quotations, bids and proposals.
* Draft sales orders, request for estimates and all other required contract administration documentation.
* Ensure compliance with FAR, DFAR, ITAR, EAR and all other relevant regulatory issues.
* Follow-up and tracking of customer correspondence and issues.
* Interface with internal and external customers to ensure prompt resolution of problems.
* Prepare and comply with all contract reporting requirements.
* Work with Customers' Contracting Officers/Specialists to resolve contractual matters.
* Perform follow-up on various contract issues.
* Other duties as assigned.