This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/28/2017
JOB DESCRIPTION*This position is eligible for a $500 Retention Bonus*
In this position, the Cook performs a variety of food preparation activities related to providing meals for patients, cafeteria service, catering service and the Rimrock Foundation
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Prepares food according to menu and assembles food supplies and equipment needed to complete tasks.
* Follows standardized recipes, recalculating amounts to meet production needs and cooks and reheats all foods to correct temperatures.
* Completes all paperwork to include quality checks for caf and patient satisfaction
* Prepares garnishes for cafeteria, caterings and patient plates and completes any prep work needed or assigned.
* Cleans workstation and other areas to maintain sanitary standards
* Demonstrates knowledge of duties of other shifts/position and relieves other shifts/positions as necessary
* Restocks to appropriate par levels in production area
* Minimum of one year of quantity cooking experience.
* Ability to calculate recipe changes to meet production needs.
* Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment
* Experience in understanding and usage of computers as well as the ability to learn applications relevant to the position preferred
Qualifications MT-Billings/Surrounding Areas-Billings