This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/13/2017
Trilogy Health Services
Are you an experienced Cook with a passion for serving others* We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills and creativity in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
We are a dynamic and innovative Skilled Nursing, Long-Term Care facility currently looking for a customer-focused, team-oriented Cook to join our team.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Cook:
* Preparing meals for the day
* Completing all food temps and cleaning lists
* Setting up prep for the next meal
* Assisting in supervising the dietary aides
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Must have experience with scratch cooking
* Must be knowledgeable in food sanitation guidelines
* Ability to operate kitchen equipment as needed
* Ability to serve food and beverages in a fine dining setting
* Long-Term Care and/or restaurant/fine dining experience a plus
Springhurst Health Campus
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Not ready to apply* Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.