This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 3/1/2018
O'Brien & Gere Business Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOBG (www.OBG.com), also known as O Brien & Gere, is committed to creating a better future by making a difference each day. Advanced Manufacturing. Energy. Environment. Water. For more than 70 years, OBG has specialized in engineering and problem solving, but the Company s greatest strength is creating comprehensive, integrated solutions for our clients. OBG There s a way.
As a member of the Enterprise Applications team, this individual provides application technical support within the OBG Enterprise Resource Planning suite. This is an intermediate position in the Information Management group (IM), located in Syracuse, NY and requires proficiency in the development and maintenance of complex information systems.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Support ERP-related projects
* Provide support to users and assist with troubleshooting issues
* Implement technical and functional solutions across the full project lifecycle
* Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
* Proficiently identify, resolve and document system changes and issues
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
* Strong ability to multi-task with attention to detail, prioritize, meet multiple deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated and capable of working with limited supervision
* Ability to analyze and create solutions for moderately complex information management requirements
* Ability and willingness to learn new programming technologies
* Experience in all phases of implementation life cycle: Prepare, Design, Build, Test, Deploy
* Proficiency in one or more programming languages and tools applicable to the environment
* Ability to work in a team oriented environment
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Visio
* Bachelor s degree and at least 3 years experience in supporting enterprise systems
* Understanding of Engineering / Consulting industry or other professional services industries is desired
OBG Enterprise Applications is a complex business environment comprising best-of-breed applications. Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following areas is essential:
* Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, .pll customization, shell scripting
* Microsoft SQL Server and technology stack (e.g. SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, and Stored Procedures)
* Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle OAF
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Cornerstone OnDemand
* ADP Workforce Now
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, race, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Should an applicant require reasonable accommodation with the application or the interview process, please notify the Human Resources Department.
O Brien & Gere is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
O'Brien & Gere is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer