Corporate Services and Real Estate (CSRE), Hospitality, Associate - Jersey City 10/11/2017
The Goldman Sachs Group
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Consisting of Corporate Services and Real Estate (CSRE) and the Office of Global Security (OGS), our teams drive productivity and enable the firm s flow of business while ensuring its safety and security. CSRE acquires, develops and manages the firm s global real estate portfolio and delivers innovative market development, document management and hospitality related services to internal partners in the firm. CSRE s vision is to provide the world s best workplace to the people of Goldman Sachs. OGS s mission is to protect the firm's people, assets, and reputation and in doing so provides people protection, physical security, fire safety and crisis management. We look for achievement-oriented, creative individuals who perform at their best in a diverse team environment and are motivated by tangible results.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Hospitality team is responsible for the strategic oversight and execution of core client and internal service delivery functions including event management, onsite conference and reception services, food services and ground transportation. The position is responsible for supporting components of the end-to-end technology strategy implementation as well as commercial and operational process management for the global Hospitality team.
* Support the design, implementation and improvement of operational and technical process workflows
* Partner with hospitality technology lead on translating business requirements into functional / technical specifications
* Support global system implementations, including client-facing global attendee registration, on-site conference and visitor systems and mobile applications
* Execution of mobile technology strategy for all hospitality functions
* Identify, recommend, and prioritize new features and applications to further support the execution of long-term technology strategy for global Hospitality team
* Provide day-to-day support and act as lead on liaising with third-party vendors and GS technology on troubleshooting and resolution of reported issues within applications
* Develop and run testing cases to validate process and data including user-acceptance testing as part of global system roll-outs
* Partner with Hospitality and Finance teams to develop reporting framework that supports annual strategic and daily operational financial reporting processes
* Perform vendor relationship owner (VRO) responsibilities for key Hospitality technology providers
Experience / Skills
* Minimum 5 years experience in a related role
* Prior experience with large global system implementations preferred
* Hospitality and financial technology experience advantageous but not necessary
* Process-driven; strong analytical and program management skills
* Well organized with ability to work on multiple competing deliverables
* Can contribute effectively in a dynamic global, virtual team
* Strong communication skills with ability to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels
* Proactive and able to take ownership for deliverables including the output of other team members
* Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze problems and plan activities logically
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.