Craft Beer Sales - Midwest 10/11/2017
The Boston Beer Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you looking to begin or continue your career in Craft Beer Sales?
The Boston Beer Company is looking to grow our network of Sales professionals in the MIDWESTERN U.S.
BY SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION FOR THIS PIPELINE POSTING, YOU ARE JOINING OUR TALENT COMMUNITY - THE BREW KETTLE.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? We may not currently have an opening that matches your qualifications, but we are always looking for smart, motivated, and hardworking people who love beer and who want to join our team! When you join The Brew Kettle, you are added to our network of candidates who have expressed interest in being considered for future openings at The Boston Beer Company. If a position becomes available that may be a fit, one of our Recruiters will contact you to explore your background and interests.
Here are the Sales positions that may become available in the MIDWESTERN U.S. soon:
* Brewery Representatives (1-3 years of experience)
* Market Managers (3 years of experience)
* District Managers (5 years of experience)
* National Account Managers:On and Off Premise (5 years of experience)
* Region Managers (8 years of experience)
WHAT WE\'RE GENERALLY LOOKING FOR:
* Energetic & competitive people who are passionate about a career in Sales.
* Previous experience with outside field sales, preferably in Beverage/Consumer Packaged goods (CPG) or comparable industries.
* People who can work autonomously and be self-motivated.
* People who are flexible to relocate for career growth.
WHAT WE OFFER:
First of all, theres the free beer
* Competitive salary with performance incentive bonuses.
* Relocation support.
* Monthly car allowance & gas reimbursement.
* Monthly cell phone & internet reimbursement.
* Standard insurance benefits & 401k matching program.
* Paid time off & company holidays.
Until a position opens that is right for you, you can stay in the loop by following us!
LinkedIn Company Page
BY SUBMITTING A PROFILE & RESUME FOR THIS POSTING, YOU MAY NOT HEAR BACK FROM A RECRUITER IMMEDIATELY.