Crave Barista 10/11/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Paradise Valley, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Locations US-AZ-Paradise Valley
Posted Date 32 minutes ago(3/16/2018 7:24 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property s distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain s Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
Provide prompt and courteous food and beverage service to guests while maximizing sales and guest satisfaction.
* Prepare and serve menu items such as coffees, drinks, sandwiches, salads, etc in a prompt and professional manner. Follow food and beverage preparation and usage instructions to minimize waste.
* Up-sell menu items and specials to maximize food and beverage revenues. Work within policy to accommodate guests special food and drink requests.
* Ensure adequate supply of plates, utensils, napkins, and other supplies throughout shift; replenish/restock supplies and inventory according to established procedures and guidelines.
* Perform all pre-shift and post-shift duties, side-work, and related paperwork.
* Maintain a clean, neat and well-organized work area, including but not limited to refrigerators, display cases, counters, and seating areas. Report all unsafe or malfunctioning equipment, safety hazards, or maintenance problems to management.
* Receive and process customer payments according to established cash handling policies and procedures to ensure the security of monies, credit and financial transactions.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have Food Handler and Alcohol Certifications.
Excellent, upbeat and energetic communication skills.
Ability to work weekends and holidays. .