Credit & Collections Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/13/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
As a Credit & Collections representative, you will make collection calls on all past due accounts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
* Contact customers regarding payment status
* Answering incoming customer calls
* Deal with customers and profit centers to get disputed invoices resolved
* Deal with general contractors for specific jobs and make arrangements for joint checks
* Forward Certificates of Insurance and Tax Certificates to the appropriate departments
* Update and amend customer maintenance information
* Knowledge of construction lien laws
* Professional phone etiquette
* Commitment to excellent customer service
* Detail oriented
* Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
* Extensive knowledge of fair debt and collection management.
* Strong knowledge of state commercial laws.
* Knowledge of legal lending methods.
* Some experience with computerized accounting methods.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
GEAR UP FOR AN EXCITING CAREER!