Critical Field Service Tech 2/20/2017
Interstate Battery System of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
Interstate Batteries, a nationally recognized Best Place to Work has an outstanding Critical Power Install Tech lead opportunity open.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL DO:
* Research and analyze all primary channels of battery distribution.
* Analyze price strategies and profitability as a base for the right decisions.
* Supervises others by assigning/directing work; conducting employee evaluations.
WHAT THIS POSITION REQUIRES:
* Technical graduate of a two year accredited technical school in an engineering/technical field or 2 to 3 years of services technician responsibility in related DC power field or industry.
* Must be able to read and interpret basic blue prints, floor plans and schematics.
* Installation/service experience encompassing DC power and related equipment, material coordination and site layout, troubleshooting, revenue enhancement, customer relations, safety management within the DC power industry.
* Working knowledge of electrical test and diagnostic equipment.
* Ability to run and/or supervisor projects of minimal complexity utilizing experienced contract labor.