CRM Business Analyst 9/16/2017
Karl Storz Endoscopy
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc., (KSEA) is an affiliate of KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG, an international leader for more than 70 years in reusable endoscope technology, encompassing all endoscopic specialties. Based in Tuttlingen, Germany, KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG is a family-owned company that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship and clinical effectiveness.
Headquartered in El Segundo, California, KSEA is responsible for all U.S. distribution of endoscopes, instruments, imaging systems, electromechanical devices and OR1 integration technologies.
JOB SUMMARY: The CRM business analyst acts as an intermediary between the business partners and the IT team to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design (using appropriate tools and models) from which applications and solutions are developed within CRM and ECC 6.0. He or she is also responsible for testing, implementation and support of the designed solution as well as addressing any corrections, enhancements or issues in the existing solutions.
The perfect candidate will have extensive experience with SAP CRM, Sales and Distribution (SD) module and service management (SM/CS) module within SAP. This will include the following areas: CRM service ticket processing, CRM Service order and repair order processing, CRM Categorization, ECC / CRM variant configuration, ECC Sales order processing, ECC delivery processing, pricing, invoicing, ECC repair order processing, ECC service notications processing, ECC service order processing, resource related biling, In-House (depot) and onsite repair processing using SAP CRM and ECC etc. This candidate will also be responsible for resolving any middleware issues from the functional side. This individual must have an in depth understanding of sales/service process integration with other functional areas like materials management (MM), warehouse management (WM) and finance and controlling (FI-CO).
* Work as Business Analyst to gather, analyze and document business requirements
* Translate business requirements into technical design
* Perform system configuration and document the same
* Create functional specification documents and partner with development team for any custom developments
* Develop test scripts
* Perform unit testing, integration testing and regression testing
* Coordinate with business partners to complete user acceptance testing
* Train power users and support end user training if required
* Implement designed solution
* Provide production support:
* Perform 1st level production support for the tickets submitted by end users via remedy system. Propose and execute configuration changes and/or enhancements to the existing system to resolve production support issues.
* Update status of assigned tickets in remedy and inform business units accordingly.
* Responsible for communicating with end-users, providing training support (as needed) and working within agreed upon production support service levels.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:* PMI certification preferable
* ITIL certification preferable
* Must have at least 4 years of experience with SAP CRM and ECC 6.0 with expert knowledge in SD/SM :
Detailed real-world experience and proficiency in CRM and SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) modules of ECC 6.0. Candidate will have extensive experience with SAP CRM Service Management (SM/CS), and Sales and Distribution (SD) module within SAP. He/she should be fluent in the sales to cash process including the following areas: CRM service ticket processing, CRM Service order and repair order processing, CRM Categorization, ECC / CRM variant configuration, ECC Sales order processing, ECC delivery processing, pricing, invoicing, ECC repair order processing, ECC service notications processing, ECC service order processing, resource related biling, In-House (depot) and onsite repair processing using SAP CRM and ECC etc. This candidate will also be responsible to resolve any middleware from functional side. This individual must have an in depth understanding of sales/service process integration with other functional areas like materials management (MM), warehouse management (WM) and finance and controlling (FI-CO).
* Strong Functional knowldege of at least one end to end business process is must
* Familiarity with Process modelling is necessary
* Knowledge of Sharepoint, ARIS, Visio, MS Project and MS Office is highly desirable
* Strong communication skills a must.
* Must be able to collaborate and effectively work in teams.
* Must have a service-oriented personality
* Fluency in spoken and written English.
* German language skills and international work experience are a plus, but not required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s degree preferably in computer science; advanced degree preferred.
* 5+ years work related experience as a SAP SAP Business Analyst.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ policies and procedures.
KSEA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, KSEA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.