Customer Advisor RIC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/21/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 08648-138581
PARALLON BUSINESS PERFORMANCE GROUP has the following opportunity available with the RICHMOND SHARED SERVICES CENTER, located in The Boulders Office Park, 7300 Beaufont Springs Drive, Richmond, Virginia 23225.
CUSTOMER ADVISOR SUPPORT SERVICES
PARALLON, an affiliate of HCA (Hospital Corporation of America), was formed in 2000 as part of a revenue cycle shared services for healthcare providers. Our business office supports acute care facilities in Virginia as well as across the United States. The Support Services Department is seeking Spanish and English speaking Call Center Agents to
to join their team as Customer Advisor s to provide an excellent customer service experience in the inbound call center. DUTIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
* Solid, comprehensive work experience in a fast paced call center environment
* Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
* Excellent trouble shooting, problem resolution skills
* Experience accessing multiple systems applications with proficiency
* Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills (writing/verbal)
* Exceptional patient and customer service skills
* Inbound call center experience
The ideal candidate must be able to work MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 10:30AM TO 7:00PM
TUITION REIMBURSEMENT COMPETITIVE PAY HEALTH BENEFITS
INCENTIVES 401K EMPLOYEE STOCK PURCHASE PLAN FREE PARKING Healthy work environment and a variety of other rewards, in an effort to create a valuable employment experience
SUMMARY OF DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Talks with guarantors/patients, both in person and by phone to resolve concerns, answer questions promptly and courteously
* Research/ obtain additional information to resolve account
* High school diploma or GED required
* Minimum 1 year Customer Service experience
* CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.
Last Edited: 09/18/2017