Customer Care Center Supervisor - OH
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/29/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION The Customer Care Center Supervisor will supervise a team of customer support agents to support and service respiratory patients that have purchased directly from Inogen or have enrolled in Inogen's home respiratory therapy services through the Contact Center Operation. The supervisor will hold the team accountable for managing the contact center call volume, contact center support operations, daily tasks, and monthly metrics.
* Resolves customer issues or requests that are escalated by CSR's
* Monitors calls for Quality Management in accordance with the Quality Assurance
* Leads the team in achieving monthly metrics by managing call flow, volume, AHT, ASA, Occupancy Rate and daily tasks
* Develop, initiate, monitor and communicate performance expectations & goals
* Conducts on-going assessments for process improvements, improved efficiency and improved overall customer experience
* Maintains current knowledge regarding Inogen's products & procedures.
* Evaluates, identifies, and recommends systems and practices that would enhance productivity and overall efficiencies
* Ensures the training and development of CSR's by identifying training needs and establishing initiatives to meet departmental goals, including product changes
* Maintains a positive work environment and structure that supports self-directed teams to improve their skills, knowledge, and capabilities
* Establish an environment that promotes the concept of teamwork, cross department integration, and enhancing customer interaction
* Participate in the recruitment and hiring process for CSR roles with defined requirements in terms of education, experience, technical and performance skills
* Assists in personnel actions such as conducting performance reviews and disciplinary actions related to performance standards
* Create a positive work environment by acknowledging team contributions, soliciting input, and conducting team building activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Self-motivated, flexible, creative problem solving, out of the box thinker
* Effective verbal, written communication skills
* Ability to motivate customer service team to meet/exceed team goals
* Ability to build effective business relationships
* Previous tiered support management role
* Basic analytical skills required & problem-solving skills
* Salesforce experience desired & Microsoft office suite expertise
* Excellent reasoning ability and decision-making skills
* Ability to lead by example with a positive, caring attitude toward customers
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 1-2 years in a related industry with management/supervisory experience, required
* 1-2 years developing training programs desired
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic. Inogen participates in E-Verify.
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen's offices has a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan 401 (K) plan available for all employees Health, dental, vision insurance Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program Life Insurance Long Term Disability Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays Employee Assistance Program
See the Inogen Team in action:
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people\'s lives
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Inogen participates in E-Verify