Customer Care Representative 9/20/2017
Carrier Enterprise LLC
West Caldwell, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
CE has entered an extremely exciting time of expansion and growth with our award winning B2B website. We are looking for a great customer care representative for our eCommerce team to wow customers. The customer care team handles customer s calls in addition to working with other departments to resolve issues and answer questions. In this fast paced role, you ll enjoy the satisfaction you experience when you exceed our customers expectations. This position is located at our West Caldwell facility.
You re a fit if you have
* A 4 year college degree in marketing, business or related field
* 2 years experience within an eCommerce environment OR a desire to learn quickly
* Excellent telephone and written communication skills
* Demonstrated proficiency with computers and technology
* The ability to resolve conflict
* Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
* Conflict management skills, the ability to multi task and maintain a professional composure
* The ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere even under stressful times
* A can-do attitude, a winning spirit and the desire to help others
A Day in The life...
As a Customer Care Representative for our eCommerce department, you will...
* Assist customers with placing their online orders, while including upselling procedures to achieve a truly great customer experience through real-time calls, emails and live chats
* Troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries regarding online orders, passwords, sign-on issues, and other online-related questions.
* Support sales growth by educating customers on the products, programs and promotions being offered.
* Seek out new business opportunities making outbound calls to existing or new customers
* Assist in the design and execution of marketing and sales strategies
* Collaborate internally for continual process improvements
Carrier Enterprise sells and distributes Carrier, Bryant, Payne and Toshiba Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning equipment, parts and supplies.
CE is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Job Type: Full-time
$15.00 - $20.00/hour
* 4 year degree
Preferred experience (but not required):
* Customer Service: 2 years
* Digital/Ecommerce: 1 year
* Willing to train
Reasons to join our team at Carrier Enterprise!
Paid sick, personal, vacation and holiday
Health Savings Account
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability option
Stock Purchase Plan
No relocation offered for this position.