Customer Experience Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2017
END DATE 11/18/2017
America's Job Exchange
JOB DESCRIPTIONThrive in the fast-paced start-up environment? Ready to grow your career and make your ideas count? Come join America’s Job Exchange!
America’s Job Exchange (AJE) is actively expanding our Account Management Team and looking for energetic, hard-working sales people to join our team to service and grow our customer account base. AJE is a team oriented culture that continuously invests in developing the skills and abilities of our team members. If growing professionally, earning competitive wages and having fun are important to you – AJE may be a great fit for you!
AJE, a wholly owned subsidiary of Navisite, a part of Spectrum Enterprise, has established itself as a leader in Diversity Recruitment and OFCCP compliance. Hundreds of Fortune 500 corporations and thousands of mid-market and small employers use AJE for candidate sourcing, diversity brand development and OFCCP compliance solutions. Millions of job seekers use AJE to find jobs and take advantage of a broad range of career management tools and services to advance their careers.
Here’s an overview of our exciting opportunity:
As an Account Manager based in our Andover location, you’ll become a valued resource to your accounts be maintaining a consistent relationship, high-touch service and invaluable support around compliance, diversity recruiting and local outreach.
- Become a valued resource to your assigned customers while maintaining and growing the your assigned Book of Business.
- Manage assigned accounts/territory and build strong customer relationships with established accounts. Identify additional sales opportunities within customer base by cross-selling and up-selling AJE product portfolio by venturing beyond standard career products
- Responsible for regularly scheduled customer communications, as well as informing customers of service enhancements as they are launched.
- Respond to customer inquiries in an efficient, effective and timely manner.
- Engage customer in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Understanding of company capabilities and services, and effectively communicates all offerings to existing customer base.
- Reviews customer’s accounts to ensure accounts are set up and functioning properly.
- Reports any disruption in service to accounts to appropriate team members and follows through until resolved.
- Effectively communicate with key personnel in other departments to ensure customer accounts are up to date.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Maintain current knowledge of AJE products, solution sets, customer applications, and competitive product differences. Adhere to all current sales methodologies and processes.
- Proactively recommend enhancements to leadership to improve processes and support overall team objectives.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn about OFCCP regulations
- Keep up to date about product offerings as well as OFCCP regulations
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Undergraduate degree
How to Proceed:
If you’re interested in this great opportunity and your background is a match to the description above, we’d love to hear from you. Please click on Apply and submit your resume today. If you know someone that may be interested, we welcome you to share this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance