This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Customer Liaison covering Northern, FL personifies the standards of the social work profession in the NET field by promoting the core social work values of social justice, personal dignity, human relationships, integrity and competence throughout the organization.
The position will report directly to the Director of Client Services and is an integral member of an operations team that focuses client engagement, delivery of services, and client relationship management.
* Educates facilities about LogistiCare, NET and disseminate contact information for appropriate telephone numbers
* Provides facilities with information about available features such as gas reimbursement, bus passes and how to complete various paperwork and reports
* Interact with Facility Social Service Staff to coordinate patient trips
* Solves specific patient issues with Facility Case Manager (initiate schedule changes, routing suggestions, provider changes, etc.)
* Prompts the Facility Social Worker to coordinate with patients to get complete updated lists of patient addresses to accurately update LogistiCare's database for the new provider
* Provide outreach to medical facilities
* Handle facility complaints regarding pre-scheduled patient delivery and pick-up
* Performs other duties as assigned
* High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required Experience
* Prior experience in a fast-paced, high level customer service oriented environment
* Social services, case management, and/or medical office experience preferred
* Knowledge of basic medical terminology preferre Desired Skills and Abilities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent problem solving and organizational skills Computer Skills:
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Must be able to learn and acquire proficiency in LogistiCare's proprietary software application(s).
* Typing speed of 35 WPM preferred Physical Demands:
* The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Work Environment:
* Entire work time is conducted in an office environment in a controlled atmosphere building.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.\\" \\"LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.\\"
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled