Customer Resolution Specialist 10/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
This position facilitates the resolution of customer complaints (includes all vehicles and online transactions) after a sale and is responsible for the timely and successful arbitration of vehicles between buyer and seller in accordance with auction and NAAA policies. This position also requires organization and management of sale day activities including post sale inspections and sale day arbitrations.
* Review customer complaints and mechanic reports about vehicle condition.
* Inspect vehicle to determine extent of repairs, if any, and authorize second opinion, if necessary.
* Advise customers of Auction policy and the complaint and arbitration process and facilitate the resolution/negotiation between the two parties.
* Mediate dispute and negotiate repair and/or pricing of disputed vehicles in order to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution and in an effort to keep vehicles sold.
* Have awareness of and resolve after-sale problems, such as issues with title, mileage, frame damage, etc.
* Monitor and maintain accurate files for each arbitration case, and interact with Auction sales personnel regarding information on vehicle sales, etc.
* Act as a liaison with federal and state authorities regarding odometer rollbacks, salvage vehicles, etc.
* Promote the Auction and its services with customers to gain additional business including, but not limited to, post sale inspections.
* Review customer claims to verify that they meet Manheim's National Arbitration policies and any account-specific guidelines; make/advise on financial decisions regarding arbitrations.
* Interface with all departments involved in the complaint including the fact finding and investigative phases.
* Screen and input all qualified vehicles for post-sale inspection.
* Inform buyers and sellers on the process, cost, and timing for completion of all PSI or buyer claims.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of automotive, mechanical or body shop experience with complaint recording and resolution preferred.
* ASE certification, estimating preferred.
* Valid Driver s License and safe driving record required.
* Strong verbal and written communication and organization skills required.
* Effective report writing and composition skills preferred.
* Working knowledge of federal and state laws regarding arbitration of vehicles.
* Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
* Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, squat, and climb.
* Ability to lift 1-20 pounds.
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Occasional exposure to fumes, odors and weather conditions.
ABOUT COX AUTOMOTIVE
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-CA-Oceanside-4691 Calle Joven
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.