Customer Service Rep (hourly) 9/19/2017
American Residential Services
Tinton Falls, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Company: A.J. Perri
AJ Perrri, leader in residential HVAC and plumbing services is seeking Customer Service Representatives. The qualified candidate must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment while being self motivated to provide exceptional customer service. Must have effective listening and verbal communication skills, proven ability to meet/exceed set goals, and receptive to constant coaching and feedback. The candidate will have experience gathering customer information and inputting the information in the computer.
This position requires evenings and weekends. Service industry experience highly preferred!
In addition to a great work environment the company provides a full range of benefits including:
Basic & Optional Life Insurance
Paid PTO and Holidays
401(k) Retirement Plan
Employee Assistance Program
Health-Care Flex Accounts
Short- & Long-Term Disability Job Requirements
* Schedule appointments for customers requesting service.
* Answer customer calls in a busy office environment.
* Enter customer data in the computer.
* Handle all customers in a professional manner.
* Provide timely response and feedback to the customer regarding customer questions.
* Forward calls, as appropriate, to other members of staff in other departments.
* Make outbound calls to customers to schedule appointments for their maintenance agreement.
Pre-employment drug testing and background checks required.
ARS-RESCUE ROOTER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, ARS-RESCUE ROOTER MAY PROVIDE REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS TO QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND ENCOURAGES BOTH PROSPECTIVE AND CURRENT EMPLOYEES TO DISCUSS POTENTIAL ACCOMMODATIONS WITH THE EMPLOYER.