Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 10/5/2017
Advanced Disposal Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
Respond to and resolve customer service inquiries, requests or complaints; work directly with sales personnel to maintain customer accounts as necessary.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
* Respond effectively and courteously to customer service inquiries, requests or complaints. Return all customer calls in a timely manner
* Notify the appropriate personnel to handle the customer's problems and concerns
* Research and resolve issues in a timely manner
* Review daily reports with the Customer Service Manager/Office Manager
* Enter service and route data into computer for billing and route scheduling purposes
* Service all Residential and/or Commercial accounts by setting up new accounts from Service Agreements and maintaining proper flow of paperwork from sales to operations
* Route customers for recycling and trash pick-ups
* Work closely with dispatch to ensure quality assurance
* Assist with collections by reinstating customers, processing reinstatement paperwork and processing collections letters for mailing
* Review and make any necessary changes to weekly MSAR
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Excellent customer services skills
* Basic customer skills required for inputting and retrieving data
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks
* Ability to work effectively with others in a team environment
Education: High School Diploma, GED and/or equivalent work experience
Years of Experience: One year customer service experience
Preferred: 6-12 months experience with company procedures, products and service, and experience working in a team environment
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE USED:
* Usual office equipment including calculator, telephone, fax, computer and copier
* Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Company information systems applications
* Usual office environment
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
* Ability to organize various office systems through adjusting, connecting, lifting, pulling, pushing, bending or folding for the purpose or proper records development and/or management
* Ability to use a computer and related devices, such as a keyboard or mouse or other related equipment, throughout the workday while seated at a desk or workstation
Possess speaking skills and hearing ability to interact with customers on the telephone
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Advanced Disposal. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Advanced Disposal reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled