CX Cloud Application Engineer- Service Cloud (RightNow), OPA, and Field Service
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/18/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
Mythics is looking for a Technical Consultant to join our Oracle CX Consulting Practice to support planning, architecture, solution design, and technical product extension and development of Oracle CX Suite of products - a cloud based technology platform that empowers our customers to engage directly with their constituents or citizens through Social, Web, and Contact Center experiences. This is a dynamic position with a wide range of responsibilities. The focus of this role is to deliver implementation support, develop solution technical design and provide product extension and development and/or technical guidance to both our customer base and members of our internal delivery team while serving as an advocate for solving customer business needs
* Engage with clients and lead workshops to define Technical requirements
* Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements and recommend solutions
* Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle CX Cloud applications technical extensions and development
* Understand the impact of technology problems/solutions and their relevancy to business goals
* Extend the system or create custom and integration components to meet the desired business process and requirements
* Maintain an in-depth knowledge of current CX Cloud technology trends and its applicability internally and to customers
* Develop unit testing scripts and perform unit testing
* Leverage the appropriate system development methodologies and processes for analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment
* Establish and apply best practices and implementation methodology to ensure successful implementation of solution designs through collaborative project team communication, planning documentation, system testing, and defect resolution.
* Prioritize day-to-day activities and long-term project-oriented tasks.
* Participate in project planning and project status communications.
* Bachelor s Degree and/or equivalent work experience
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or Greencard holder
* At least 3 yrs of in depth technical core product experience (Service Cloud, OPA, or Field Service), designing and configuring Oracle CX Cloud Suite of products, or progressive experience in a technical role focused on Contact Center, CRM, or customer experience applications
* Experience extending the Oracle CX Cloud product suite utilizing custom extension components such as custom business objects, custom process models, custom fields, etc.
* Experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) technologies, REST and SOAP API s, data and import mapping and error resolution
Strong understanding of database-driven, web and cloud application architectures
Ability to troubleshoot technical problems both on-site and remotely
Confidence and credibility in front of senior management and clients * Ability to work individually or in a team environment
* Excellent Verbal and Written Communication, Active Listening and Interpersonal skills
* Organized and detail oriented
* Self- driven Entrepreneurial Individual
* Oracle CX Product Suite certification
* Experience implementing or integrating Oracle CX Cloud with other Oracle Cloud products such as Oracle Marketing Cloud, Social Cloud, Integration Cloud, HCM Cloud, etc.
* Experience with Public Sector and/or DOD projects.
Why work at Mythics*
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect Empathy Excellence Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
* Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you and your family
* Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching and a 529 college saving plan
* Tax-advantaged Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Account options
* Generous PTO bank and paid holidays
* Fitness/gym membership reimbursement and other wellness activities
* Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
* Engaging company events such as quarterly awards, annual kick off parties, and FUN Friday s (early release once a month)
* Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking alternatives
* Community Service activities and charitable giving programs
* Our GREEN approach tracking energy consumption for reduction and purchasing only environmentally friendly products for our offices
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. It s a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact email@example.com to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the EEO is the Law Poster here.