CX Cloud Technical Architect-Service Cloud (RightNow), OPA, and Field Service
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/18/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
Mythics is looking for a Technical Team Lead to join our Oracle CX Consulting Practice to support team oversight, best practice implementation strategies,
methodology and delivery artifact development, architecture analysis, and design review and guidance of Oracle CX Cloud Suite of products- a cloud based technology platform that empowers our customers to engage directly with their constituents or citizens through Social, Web, and Contact Center experiences. This is a dynamic position with a wide range of responsibilities. The focus of this role is to oversee delivery resources, develop product technical artifacts and artifact repository, assist in defining and developing rapid success solutions and review, approve, and provide best practice guidance to technical solution design. The Team Lead will provide product technical consultant duties occasionally as necessary and technical solution guidance and best practice design decisions to both our customer base and members of our internal delivery team while serving as an advocate for solving customer business needs.
Provide team administrative, management and staffing duties * Oversee team adherence to implementation services as defined in the Cloud Implementation Methodology for CX
* Develop delivery templates for Technical product configuration and extension services
* Ensure team adherence to best practices and maintains focus on customer retention and satisfaction
* Develop product technical artifact repository to enhance Mythics Consulting capabilities to deliver consistent, repeatable technical product extension services
* Develop documentation for and oversee the technical components of Rapid Success Solutions
* Technical Design review, approval, and configuration adherence responsibility
* Maintain an in-depth knowledge of current CX Cloud technology trends and its applicability internally and to customers
* Assist in project staffing, forecasting, and pipeline resource management
* Bachelor s Degree and/or equivalent work experience
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or Greencard holder
* Strong Team Leadership Experience and demonstrable Active Listening and interpersonal skills
* At least 5 yrs of in depth technical core product experience (Service Cloud, OPA, or Field Service), designing and configuring Oracle CX Cloud Suite of products, or progressive experience in a technical role focused on Contact Center, CRM, or customer experience applications
* Experience extending the Oracle CX Cloud product suite utilizing custom extension components such as custom business objects, custom process models, custom fields, etc.
* Experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) technologies, REST and SOAP API s, data and import mapping and error resolution
Strong understanding of database-driven, web and cloud application architectures
Confidence and credibility in front of senior management and clients * Ability to work individually or in a team environment
* Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
* Organized and detail oriented
* Self- driven Entrepreneurial Individual
* Oracle CX Product Suite certification (Service Cloud, OPA, or Field Service)
* Experience implementing or integrating Oracle CX Cloud with other Oracle Cloud products such as Oracle Marketing Cloud, Social Cloud, Integration Cloud, HCM Cloud, etc.
* Experience with Public Sector and/or DOD projects.
Why work at Mythics*
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect Empathy Excellence Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
* Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you and your family
* Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching and a 529 college saving plan
* Tax-advantaged Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Account options
* Generous PTO bank and paid holidays
* Fitness/gym membership reimbursement and other wellness activities
* Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
* Engaging company events such as quarterly awards, annual kick off parties, and FUN Friday s (early release once a month)
* Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking alternatives
* Community Service activities and charitable giving programs
* Our GREEN approach tracking energy consumption for reduction and purchasing only environmentally friendly products for our offices
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. It s a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the EEO is the Law Poster here.