Cyber Incident Response Analyst - Great opportunity for a recent graduate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 2/23/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONRECRUITER: Stewart Mitchell
We have a very exciting opportunity for a recent grad to join our Cyber Threat Incident Response team supporting the cyber security platform across all Macquarie business units. Working alongside a diverse team in multiple offices around the globe responsible for identifying, triaging, and managing threats and risks in the cyber environment, you ll act to ensure that Macquarie s digital estate is protected from threats known and unknown.
This role will partner with the operations, defense, research, and hunting functions of the Cyber Threat team to provide world-class incident response to active threats in Macquarie s digital environment. The cyber security environment is constantly changing so being able to quickly and willingly adapt is crucial.
* Act as single point of contact for the Cyber Threat & Incident Response (CTIR) function
* Provide focus and accountability for cyber threat & incident response activities
* Continuously identify, assess and manage threats relative to the corporate risk appetite
* Leverage expertise and manage participation from the broader CTIR function on security incidents
* Facilitate closer alignment with stakeholders through the development of engagement models and facilitation of cyber simulation exercises
* Develop and promote standardization in the process and technology framework to maximize service efficiency
* Work closely with the Operations & Defense (O&D) and Research & Hunting (R&H) functions on the triage and management of cyber-related incidents
* Interface with operational incident management teams and act as advisor for cyber related incidents
* Provide timely incident updates and ensure that all engagement and communication protocols are followed
* Work closely with other members of the team to provide service continuity and reliability, globally
* Continuously create and refine engagement models to maximize service efficiency
* Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across the business, business resilience, technology, and risk management domains
* Drive engagement and facilitation efforts across internal security teams, the business and within the industry for table-top and simulation exercises
Key Skill Requirements
* Bachelor s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related field of study
* Experience having worked in a Project Manager/Coordinator role or internship is preferable
* Ability to work as part of a regional team across multiple countries, cultures and time-zones
* Adaptable character, capable of dealing effectively with colleagues and business users working in a constantly evolving, complex environment
* Operational experience across Windows, UNIX, Networking and Hosting domains
* Possession of ITIL Practitioner and Security certifications are preferred
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
ADVERTISED: 13 Dec 2017 Central Standard Time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Macquarie takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities