Cyber Intelligence Analyst - Active Polygraph Required
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 5/2/2018
Logistics Management Institute
LMI currently has an opportunity for a Cyber Intelligence Analyst to support a US Government Intelligence Community customer.
Serve as an all-source intelligence analyst on a computer network operations (CNO) intelligence team, focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks. Conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures. Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine adversary capability and intent. Produce high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials. Develop and refine the daily operations of a growing DoD customer.
Required Skills and Experience
* Six (6) continuous years of work experience in Intelligence Analysis or a related field OR a Bachelors Degree in a hard science and three (3) continuous years of Intelligence Analysis experience.
* Work experience must include three (3) years of Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
* Demonstrable critical thinking, advanced research, and problem-solving experiences. CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must have current TS/SCI with a Polygraph
* Self-motivated and creative.
* Willing to work as a member of a team.
* An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Organized and able to manage individual schedule.
* Foreign language skills desired.
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
* Experience with directly conducting real world computer network operations;
* Experience with the languages of the Middle East, Asia, South Asia, Eastern Europe, or South America; Knowledge of the US intelligence community and DoD.
* Ability to translate technical information for a non-technical, decision-making audience.
LMI offers an extremely generous compensation package with excellent benefits. Business casual dress, onsite exercise facility and free parking are just a few of our many work-life benefits. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who can share that conviction
Security Clearance Statement:
TS/SCI Clearance with poly is required. Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearances. Please note that only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.