Dallas Operations Coordinator 10/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
This position is responsible for working closely with accounts to coordinate vehicles for sale, review work performed, ensure appropriate & timely sale line-up, and ensure effective operational flow.
* Manage account relationships, maintaining effective communications and ensuring customer requirements are met.
* Review and update condition report; approve and audit vehicle repair report.
* Walk vehicles with account representative and make recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value.
* Respond to customer inquiries relating to vehicles. Provide quality service and assist in resolving problems.
* Communicate with Lot Operations and Recon departments to ensure appropriate movement of vehicles to the shops and ensure timely completion of reconditioning.
* In coordination with account representative, account administrator, and account specific procedures prepare sale vehicle run process including run order, scheduling, notice to customer account, etc.
* Work with lot operations and quadrant coordinators to ensure appropriate scanning and organization of account vehicles.
* Review vehicles in sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and work with account representative to ensure vehicles are ready for sale.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Prior experience in vehicle reconditioning, general auto body knowledge, etc. helpful.
* Valid Driver s License and safe driving record required.
* Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
* Satisfactory computer skills and the ability to utilize a portable terminal, brick, etc. preferred.
* Effective communication and organization skills required.
* Commitment to providing excellent customer service essential.
ABOUT COX AUTOMOTIVE
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Enterprises and its subsidiary companies are Equal Opportunity employers M/F/Vets/Disabled. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-TX-Dallas-5333 W Kiest Blvd
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.