IT Administrator 3
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 1/11/2018
Arcadis U.S. Inc
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob description
Arcadis is currently looking for a Data and Business Analyst to join our Bay Area construction consultancy team. This individual will work on site with our team at a major global technology company, working closely with business teams across the organization. You will play a key role in helping the business to maximize the visualization of its data, to aid with the commercial decision-making process. Using accurate and tested data you will strive to constantly improve the Management Information at the businesses disposal, by building strong relationships across different departments as well as determining data visualization of best practice and standards. Given the nature of our work in the construction industry, Arcadis look for individuals with a keen interest or experience in the built environment.
* Provide insights around key data points and trends
* Analyze data from key reports and provide strategic recommendations to leadership teams
* Provide regularly scheduled reports to key stakeholders and create ad-hoc reports as needed by management
* Design new data tracking tools and methodologies to meet the specifications requested by varying business partners
* Strong communicator to gather requirements from across the business in an efficient and timely manner. Crucially you must be confident in your availability to highlight the best way to present data visually and therefore improve the overall skill set across the team
* Must have strong Tableau skills and 2-5 years experience in this field and must be able to demonstrate experience or interest in the built environment / construction sector
* Demonstrated proficiency with SQL
* Proficiency with Microsoft PowerBI
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products. Expert level proficiency in Excel is highly preferred
* Background in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar
* Experience with VBA and/or other coding/programming languages
* Superior verbal and written communications skills with the ability to concisely communicate statistical information
* Proven collaborative work style, with a strong ability to build relationships, gain credibility and partner with team members and internal customers
* Ability to organize and complete multiple high-priority projects on schedule under tight deadlines
* Desire to learn new skills and systems; with a strong ability to do so quickly
Background/Drug Screen StatementArcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Employer StatementWe are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Why Choose ArcadisArcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles. Work alongside the industry s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
About This Business LineToday s building challenges require fresh thinking, bold ideas and new approaches to problem solving. We partner with our clients to transform their business performance by planning, creating, operating and regenerating their built assets, ensuring they meet their needs and generate sustained value. Our experts guide owners through every phase of the design and construction process for the buildings that surround you, from commercial and industrial properties to hospitals, schools, and government and cultural centers. Join us in developing world-class solutions that create a balance of form, value, functionality and environmental stewardship.
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.