Data Integrity Associate 9/19/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY HollyFrontier Corporation located in Dallas, TX is seeking a Data Integrity Associate to support and maintain master data in multi-user systems environment, ensuring end-users are provided with timely, accurate and reliable master data for processing of day-to-day business transactions.
THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR INTERNATIONAL RELOCATION PROGRAM BENEFITS.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
* Processes daily master data additions, changes and updates as directed by the department supervisors
* Organizes and maintains department s supporting files and documentation
* Creates various reports and documents in SAP/Excel/Word or other software as required
* Inputs and analyzes SAP data (master data, reference tables, processing tables, etc.) and facilitates timely resolution of any related issues, escalating to department supervisor as required
* Provides administrative support to department supervisors with the maintenance of departmental processes, policies and procedures for automated and/or manual table maintenance
* Assists department supervisors with maintaining SOX and external audit requirements within the department
* Ensures historical asset information and data generated from testing (inspection) is properly stored for retrieval as requested
* Generates records information for planning activities
* Reads, organizes, inputs, and maintains mechanical integrity data in a manner compatible with data management systems in-use, including documentation and records control efforts for OEMS compliance, as well as company regulatory needs
* Produces periodic and ad-hoc reports including progress reports and score-card updates; runs queries, assembles reports, and publishes for department
* Manages and updates Inspection homepage data presented on Company intranet site
* Manages department time keeping where needed
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
A minimum of two years of related experience is required.
One year SAP systems experience or other ERP System experience; oil and gas experience, or multi-faceted business environment is preferred.
A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
An Associates or Technical degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field is preferred.
Good computer data entry skills and ability to follow directions are required. Independent worker, self-starter. Good time management and customer relations skills. Ability to set priorities and organize workload. Strong computer skills, including the following: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Internet, and Access. Intermediate reading and writing skills, and ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations. Basic knowledge and understanding of accounting practices, principles, and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication.
SAP ERP experience. Experience working with an accounting system is preferred. Experience working with PCMS, Capstone or other inspection database preferred.
Office based with occasional refinery visits from time to time and up to 30% travel by land or air required. Subject to all weather conditions and varying road conditions. May be required to work overtime from time to time.
Job conditions require sitting, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand & finger movements, reaching or grasping, lifting and/or carrying up to 25lbs, pushing and/or pulling up to 25lbs, and climbing up to 3ft, and perceiving color differences. Job conditions may require twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, standing and walking.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
* Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
* Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
* Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
* Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
* Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
* Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs
ABOUT HOLLYFRONTIER CORPORATION
HollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier operates through its subsidiaries a 135,000 barrels per stream day("bpsd") refinery located in El Dorado, Kansas, a 125,000 bpsd refinery in Tulsa, Oklahoma, a 100,000 bpsd refinery located in Artesia, New Mexico, a 52,000 bpsd refinery located in Cheyenne, Wyoming and a 45,000 bpsd refinery in Woods Cross, Utah. HollyFrontier markets its refined products principally inthe Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. In addition, HollyFrontier, through its subsidiary, owns Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc., whose Mississauga, Ontario facility produces 15,600 barrels per day of base oils and other specialized lubricant products and owns a 37% interest (including a 2% general partner interest) in Holly Energy Partners, L.P. Join HollyFrontier Corporation where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!
HOLLYFRONTIER CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER PROHIBITED GROUND OF DISCRIMINATION.