Demand Management - Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 11/19/2017
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R8492 Demand Management - Intern (Evergreen) (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Demand Management - Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing operations intern to join our Demand Management Team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing special projects. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing, demand management, sales and IT in all stages of a project assigned to you. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing types of roles. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Works with Marketing Demand Management on special projects, process development, and DM Team enablement
- Works closely with the Programs/IT/Sales Operations to review, implement & manage marketing programs to drive better performance & metrics across the Global Demand Management organization
- Assist management with lead management improvement initiatives
- Assists management on documenting business processes, requirements and presenting to leadership/IT as needed
- Support the management team in monitoring of key dashboards and metrics utilized in measuring performance of the overall team
- High energy level, highly-motivated and driven to succeed
- Ability to learn quickly and communicate clearly
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Willing to absorb and apply coaching
- Strong individual contributor and versatile team player
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Current student or recent graduate at a college or university
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com and Contact Center Technologies preferred
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.