This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 2/22/2018
Agoura Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONFRONT-END DEVELOPER
Location US-Agoura Hills
Professional Services - Software Development or Programming
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: The Deployment Engineer is responsible for implementing the configuration design for our conversion solutions (Chat, Click to Call, Product Recommendations, Guides etc.) to ensure that we are properly tagged, designed and tested before we go live. This role is a key technical delivery position working with both the internal development teams as well as key contacts within the client s development organization. This position performs QA and test functions within the organization to support new and existing client executions. This position will take a key role in rolling out new product features on client executions. This individual will also be tasked with determining simpler, more automated ways of deploying and delivering our solution to increase ease of configuration and improve productivity.
* Act as primary technical contact between client and TouchCommerce for assigned accounts during the Implementation/Launch phase
* Responsible for setting up and creating client configurations, business rules and system settings in Touch Commerce administration tool for new/existing customers
* Become the technical subject matter expert for all client sites
* Document Business Requirements Documents for new launches
* Perform hands-on technical troubleshooting on a daily basis for configuration set up on both internal/external sites
* Develop test case scenarios for all phases of launch and internal product releases
* Provide daily production assistance and QA support to site developers
* Assist with customer deployments by coordinating across Analytics/Solutions, Operations, Client Services, Product Management and Development groups
* Configure and test JIRA tickets for new/existing client base
* Support the rollout of all new features and technology on client sites within the production environment
* Assist with coordination of implementation priorities and work flow
* Evaluate, define, improve and document department and implementation processes
Number of Years of Work Experience: 3+
* 3+ years experience in website development and support or working in Deployment, QA or Testing department
* Experience with all major web browsers, web sites and web-based technologies
* Experience with tools to troubleshoot problems with web-based technologies
* Comfortable communicating with clients
* Must be able to be flexible with working hours to support international customers
* Must enjoy a technical challenge
Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field is required
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Not ready to apply* Connect with us for general consideration.
Your application choice is:
Software Powered by iCIMS