Die Cutting Operator 10/8/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary:
Perform manual and machine operator tasks related to the set-up, maintenance and operations of the Bobst Die Cutter. Responsible for the safety of crew, quantitative and qualitative die cutter performance.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
* Make-ready, adjust and run job as efficiently as possible to meet safety and productivity standards.
* Examine job order to determine quantity to be cut, stock specifications and special die cutting instructions
* Examine cutting dies for visual defects and apply correcting solution to repair minor defects
* Make necessary adjustments to ensure quality
* Ensure information is communicated between shifts
* Ensure Company Safety, Quality and Production standards are met
* Perform proper and required maintenance as well as cleaning of Die Cutter
* Maintenance duties include stooping under machinery, entering confined spaces and climbing ladders.
* Must input information into computer for proper tracking of inventory and waste.
* Occasional bending, reaching, twisting and stooping
* Occasional squatting and kneeling for cleaning and clearing jams