Digital Analytics Web Implementation Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 2/15/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONDigital Analytics Web Implementation Specialist
Location: Chicago, IL
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and the technical chops to match* This is an opportunity to collaborate and apply your craft in a creative and inspiring culture. As a Senior Implementation Specialist you will work with business partners and key stakeholders to lead day-to-day operational needs of analytics implementation, architecture, tag management, maintenance and data governance. This position requires an analytical aptitude and a passion for data management.
This is a unique opportunity to lead analytics development and engineering, best practices and data governance across multiple industry leading brands.
* Provide guidance for data integrity issues, ongoing maintenance, and data governance
* Maintain detailed documentation of data collection methods and dependencies
* Work closely with developers and Digital Analytics team to validate and maintain analytics and reporting for digital channels
* Work with key stakeholders to integrate analytics requirements, and updates into production cycles
* Architect and implement analytics solutions to meet data collection and reporting needs; perform quality assurance checks
* Conduct audits and troubleshoot tracking gaps to maintain data confidence and implement data standardization practices
* Participate in developing requirements for and the implementation of necessary analytics development in order to properly and accurately report on relevant KPIs
* Provide general troubleshooting assistance for analytics reporting and break fixes
* Support a data-driven culture by educating the organization on everyday uses of data as a resource
Four-year degree required. Emphasis in Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics, Information Science, Web Analytics or related field preferred
Three to five years of experience leading Adobe Analytics implementations required
Demonstrated commitment to creating and maintaining solution design documents
A genuine interest and passion for marketing sciences and data s ability to drive business insights
Ability to work with cross-functional teams
Keen attention to detail and thoroughness required
WHY WORK AT KOHLER CO.*
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com.
It is Kohler s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.