Digital Campaign Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/21/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONDigital Campaign Manager Digital Campaign Manager is a core contributor to the planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing of digital advertising for Concentrix clients. This position is key to future digital growth and will play an important role in the top-to-bottom management of clients paid advertising activities. As a more experienced member of the team, the Digital Campaign Manager will work with the Internet Marketing Consultants on the team to optimize and manage campaigns, and with the remaining department team members to share insights on reporting, strategy, new business planning and process improvements.
The Digital Campaign Manager will implement and oversee high volume, strategic digital marketing activities across multiple search engines, display/video networks and social properties (like: Google, Yahoo, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization while working with and coaching the Internet Marketing Consultants. She/he will report to the Manager, Digital Marketing Operations and work collaboratively to strategize and execute on campaign implementation.
* Responsibilities include keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of creative copy (titles and descriptions), review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
* Grow and optimize campaigns through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, audience adjustments, etc.
* Work with Digital Strategist (business development) to develop near and long-term digital advertising strategies, roadmaps and execute day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and margins.
* Generate a regular cadence of client reports that show key performance indicators across campaign, conversion and business results, identifying insights and actions for campaign changes and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
* Collaborate with Manager, Digital Marketing Operations to help manage overall campaign tracking documentation, and to implement new capabilities and opportunities.
* Implement new product offerings from digital partners like Google, Bing and Facebook.
* Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the team.
* Stay current with new advances in digital marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research.
* Take a leading role in department new business pitches by helping to research and define audience reach estimates, potential impressions, clicks and costs across multiple platforms.
* Experience of copywriting digital ads and content.
* Able to work with a team and to be an individual contributor.
* Experience working with a task management system (e.g. Basecamp) or CRM (e.g. Salesforce).
* Knowledge of additional elements of digital and traditional marketing.
* The ideal candidate must possess an understanding of B2B and B2C strategies, with a strong background in pay-per-click (PPC) management. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, competitive research, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics, etc.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
* An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results.
* Bachelors Degree required.
* 3-5 years experience managing paid search engine marketing, display and social ad campaigns.
* Google AdWords & Analytics Certifications.
* Knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interfaces is required.
* Proven track-record of delivering qualified SEM and social ad traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint.
* Web platform experience including content management, marketing automation and e-commerce systems a plus.
The Stock House Building at Schlitz Park
1543 North 2nd St, 5th floor
The Stock House Building at Schlitz Park