Digital Inbound Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
The Digital Inbound Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and managing inbound demand generation strategies and campaigns to create interest, generate leads and create sales opportunities. This position will work with other functional teams and drive initiatives that convert inbound leads to sales-ready leads, and accelerate existing opportunities. The Inbound Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and hands-on execution of these demand generation activities in support of our global Marketing programs, and aligns strategies and tactics to Marketing objectives and will use data and metrics to set program goals and measures impact and results in a regular ongoing cadence.
- SEO, SEM experience
Organic Inbound, search, social and retargeting experience for digital marketing of product and services.
-Active involvement with at least 2-3 large scale web site or other technical development projects, from conceptualization and design through development, QA and launch.
- A minimum of 10 years in web/software-related production experience.
- Experience observing and translating user research into business requirements.
- Experience deploying mid-sized content management systems, including customization based on user requirements.
- Experience working for a mid to large-size web consulting agency or the new media division of a major entertainment company preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Expertise in developing detailed plans for complex projects involving challenging requirements, limited resources, and fixed deadlines.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously, building appropriate processes and tools and delivering results.
Responsibility and Interaction:
- The tasks this individual is responsible are often unstructured and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
- This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
- Limited supervision and direction is provided, as this individual can operate and drive results and set priorities independently.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert.
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through regular leadership and influencing others.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience is required; 9 to 11 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Arts of Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
- Strong understanding of NetApp Solutions is preferable.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.