Digital Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/8/2017
END DATE 1/25/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Location US-FL-Remote | UK-Remote | BE-Remote | US-FL-Sunrise
Marketing - Product Marketing
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Imaging team greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
The digital marketing director oversees the planning, development and execution of inbound and outbound digital marketing efforts via Web properties, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), online affiliates, mobile and emerging online channels for the Nuance Document Imaging Division. He/she will power the Demand Center team s innovation engine by following, evaluating, and presenting cutting edge approaches to digital marketing employed by best in class B2B companies or competitors and help the Demand Center reach the target Demand Generation Waterflow metrics by defining lead quantity and verifying quality of program leads.
* Manage divisional Web properties to support the division business objectives (e.g. revenue, qualified leads, brand presence, awareness)
* Manage SEO/SEM/Social media efforts
* Use digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, heath maps, conversion rates) to optimize online marketing spend
* Test the performance of landing pages, special promotions, content and product placement
* Be the driver on the accountability and results of our third party suppliers through setting targets, regular touchpoints and quarterly business reviews.
* Coordinate with corporate marketing, field marketing and communications to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives
* Establish program measurement methodology and analyze results in terms of ROI and success criteria (attraction, engagement, qualification, acceleration)
* Set inbound lead goals and measure results
* Oversee media spend and search against performance metrics to optimize results
* Develop buyer-centric Web site navigation
* Increase speed and go-to-market by updating changes directly in our CMS system.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5-7 Years
* Five to seven years of online marketing experience with a strong focus on analytics
* Three or more years of b-to-b social media experience
* Five to seven years of SEO/SEM experience
* Experience in creating and optimizing Web sites for branding and demand creation objectives
* Experience managing agency relationships strongly desirable
* Development of integrated marketing programs that combined inbound and outbound tactics
* Previous experience with A/B and multivariate testing
* Familiarity and experience with reporting tools and methodologies
Preferred Skills: Digital Marketing Agency experience a plus
Education: Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Not ready to apply* Connect with us for general consideration.
Your application choice is:
Software Powered by iCIMS